Subject: plugins
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 1995 09:07:16 -0500

Hi

I have one "new" idea for plugin which could be usefull for architects 
and people using lightwave for producing still images.
That plugin would be 3d pespective filter wich would "corect" or 
shift verticals on images depending on pitch angle of camera and zoom 
factor (same way as shift camera lenses are corecting verticals).
Now you can corect image warping it inside Elastic reality or 
inside Adobe photoshop (poor quality).
Other possible plugin would make fish eye look (curved straight 
lines) from LW rendering with small zoom factor, putting picture on 
a sphere.

Marko Dabrovic
[email-masked]

---------------
Anyone interested in cooperation in producing architecture on 
Lightwave at highest professional level can contact me on my mail so 
I can send him some demo pistures.
---------------